The ISTE Ed Tech Coaches Network is excited to announce an award opportunity. The Ed Tech Coaches award honors an individual whose work, artifacts, and recommendations most closely align with the ISTE standards for Coaches (http://www.iste.org/standards/standards-for-coaches). The award will be given to a visionary ed tech coach who demonstrates innovative ideas and leadership for teaching, learning, and supporting peers in becoming digital age educators.
Applications will be accepted between now and February 28 for the chance to be recognized with this prestigious award at the ISTE Conference and Expo 2017 in San Antonio.
Nominees are judged on how their coaching practice:
- demonstrates the ability to plan for and incorporate the use of technology in educational settings
- is dedicated to the continual improvement of professional practice
- significantly advances the quality of education in his/her setting
- exhibits visionary leadership
- reflects the mission and purpose of ISTE's Ed Tech Coaches PLN.
Applications are due February 28, 2017. The winner and non-winners will be contacted in April.
The award recipient will be recognized in a variety of ways:
- Award presented at PLN Leaders Breakfast at the 2017 ISTE Conference
- Blog post honoring award recipient
- ISTE social media posts
- Complimentary one-year ISTE standard membership
- Press release from ISTE
If you have questions about the award, contact Pam Shoemaker, a member of the EdTech Coaches Leadership Team. email@example.com