The ISTE Global Collaboration Network is excited to announce an award opportunity. The ISTE Global Collaboration Award recognizes a person/group that promotes Global Collaboration with social responsibility in mind. This person/group incorporates the ISTE Student Standard "Global Collaborator" (https://www.iste.org/standards/for-students
) into their regular practice as a way to support learners. The ISTE Global Collaboration PLN’s Innovation in Global Collaboration Award winner is someone who has demonstrated outstanding achievement in and understanding of implementing global collaboration, is passionate about collaborating, and has evidence of successful collaborations.
Applications will be accepted between February 1 and February 28 for the chance to be recognized with this prestigious award at the ISTE Conference and Expo 2018 in Chicago. This opportunity is only available to ISTE members.
Nominees are judged on the following:
- Provides evidence of advanced use of the ISTE Standards used seamlessly in an impactful global collaboration project
- Has a significant positive impact on global collaboration in their educational community
- Continuously improves their professional practice through global collaboration.
Apply for this award using the online form found here: ISTE Global Collaboration PLN Award
Applications are due February 28, 2018. The winner(s) and non-winners will be contacted in April.
The award recipient(s) will be recognized in a variety of ways, including:
- Award presented at PLN Leaders Breakfast at the 2018 ISTE Conference
- ISTE social media posts
- Complimentary one-year ISTE standard membership
- Press release from ISTE