Game-based learning, AR/VR/ Mixed Reality, and SEL--the hottest topics in education will be front and center in this edition of our popular webcast series, a coproduction of School Library Journal and ISTE. Led by top practitioners in the field, these free one-hour programs will offer practical insight into the latest technology, with implications for schools and libraries.
Session 3: Social Emotional Learning: Tools for the Classroom & Library
Tech-centered strategies to foster SEL competencies among students and educators.
- Rusul Alrubail, Executive Director, Parkdale Center
- Shannon Miller, International speaker, consultant and author
- Rose Prejan-Harris, Director of SEL, Atlanta Public Schools
- Ryan Twentey, Photography & Computer Graphics Teacher, Parkville High School
- Sarah Bayliss, Editor, News & Features, School Library Journal